Mad Dog 2020 has been casting and coordinating Supporting Artists for over 20 years, giving us the know-how to bring any filming to life.
We have cast for many major, world-wide and independent films such as Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them, The Favourite, Darkest Hour, Peterloo, Bridget Jones’ Diary, Dunkirk and Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Sweeney Todd and The Duchess, to name a few.
Our TV department has supplied artists for popular productions such as Peaky Blinders, Outlander, Eastenders, Silent Witness, Victoria, Holby City, Doctor Who and Poldark, and the Commercials team continues to work across a range of ongoing advertising campaigns for O2, McDonalds, Balenciaga, and the John Lewis Christmas advert, as well as music promos and corporate films.
Mad Dog 2020 has offices in London, Cardiff, Manchester and Glasgow.
Why choose Mad Dog 2020?
- With a specialist casting and coordination service, we are capable of providing a 1000-strong crowd in a 16th-Century battle scene, 300 Russian dancers for a flash-mob viral, or bringing an authentic 10-piece orchestra to liven up your period drama.
- We fulfil any brief however obscure or challenging – recent briefs have included a nude double for a Hollywood star, expert kite flyers and a man who could dislocate his shoulder!
- As well as casting, we provide on-set crowd coordination to help assist the production team.
- Our offices allow us the ability to host auditions and castings if your space is limited.
- We offer a paperless chit system called ‘Chitsapp’, helping both you and the environment whilst on set. We provide full training on the system and once you’ve tried it, you’ll never go back!
- As well as our professional photographs on artist profiles, we have a selfie function, meaning we can show you the most up to date representation of the artist.
- Our service doesn’t stop at 6pm – Mad Dog 2020 is on-call and happy to help through the duration of your project, be it a blockbuster movie, a music video or a one-off documentary. We understand the need to work with the schedule of the production.
We look forward to working with you!