We are looking for a freelance Junior Project Manager to join our Midwest Team at our offices in Pinewood Studio Wales in Cardiff.
Duration: 1st August (or as close to) until 31st October 2016 with the possibility of extension depending onbusiness needs.
Rate of pay: £10 per hour
Reporting to: Head of Casting, Wales and the South West
Based at: Pinewood Studios Wales, Wentloog Avenue, Cardiff CF3 2GH
**YOU MUST BE A DRIVER WITH YOUR OWN CAR TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION AS OUR OFFICE IN WENTLOOG IS NOT ACCESSIBLE VIA PUBLIC TRANSPORT**
Working hours: our office hours are 9am- 6pm. However, you will be required to work possible early hours and evening work depending on the demands of the productions you are working on.
Job summary: to organise supporting artists for TV, Film and Commercial productions shooting in Wales and the South West.
- Communicating with the production contacts regarding their supporting artist requirements.
- Sourcing artists (using our database and other recruitment techniques) to fulfil the production’s requirements.
- Daily delivery of Lookbooks of suitable artists to match the requirements of the production.
- Booking artists and coordinating their shoot location, costume and travel arrangements.
- Communicating with artists – LOTS OF TELEPHONE AND EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE WITH SUPPORTING ARTISTS
- Negotiation of rates and buyouts where appropriate
- Experience working within a professional Film, TV or Commercial production environment as a Coordinator/ Researcher or similar level.
- Coordinating large groups of people and handling multiple projects at one time.
- Excellent software and internet skills with the ability to learn new database skills quickly.
- Financial proficiency.
- Casting experience.
- Experience of researching and implementing ways of recruiting large groups of people for a project.
- The ability to communicate in the welsh language.
- Excellent phone manner
- Highly organised
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Consistent professional demeanour
- Confident and upbeat
- Full of initiative
- Resilient and cool under pressure, ‘no problem’ attitude
- Confident working autonomously as well as in a small team
- Ability to cope well under pressure and work at a fast pace
Please email a CV and brief cover letter explaining why you would like this position and why you think you’re suitable to: Vicki Sutton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: Friday 22nd July Interviews: week commencing 25th July